Annual Garden Show 2019
The Annual Garden Show 2019 is around the corner. This year’s show is going to be bigger and better than ever, packed with amazing plant sales, garden designs, fun activities and lots to see for the whole family.
Things to see:
· The TAGS Design competition is always hotly contested. Make sure you visit the award-winning show gardens that never cease to impress. The winner of Best on Show at TAGS 2018, Natalie Price from Nature’s Way will be back up against multiple gold medal winners such as Plant Plan Nursery and Hivu. Best Stand winners, Halsteds Garden Centre, will be installing another showstopping garden as the entrance to the show.
· Massive plant sale with lots of special, collectible specimens available.
· Lots of interior-exterior home décor products and furniture to compliment your garden.
Things to do:
· The Sawpower Stage will be hosting a line-up of exciting talks and demonstrations on water-wise sustainable gardening, including tricks for keeping your garden looking great without electricity and watering. Talks on new garden trends and how to design your own garden sanctuary for soul therapy will provide exciting ideas and inspiration to the home gardener.
· The Samrec Potting Workshop will be giving demonstrations on how to correctly pot up your plants and lots of tips and tricks for maintaining different types of pot plants.
· The Ginger Tree glass house will be giving demonstrations on home décor and chalk paint as well as how to make your own birdbaths.
· Flower arranging, drip irrigation, Grow It Yourself composting demonstrations and so much more will be running from various stands.
· Loads of competitions and promotions with great prizes and freebies to be won.
Come for the gardens, stay for the food … The Garfunkels Foodie Market will be packed with delicious foodie treats from cakes, pizza, Indian curries and stir fries to the Wholefood Pantry’s grain and dairy-free treats, to be enjoyed in the shade with your favourite GnT, or a glass of wine from the Mr Chando Bar. As you walk around the show, pop into the Rooney’s Chill Zone for a gourmet ice lolly and glass of homemade lemonade.
Put the dates in your diary now to make sure you don’t miss out and come and support our local industry and artisans.